Military Mast Antenna with Shelter (Mobile Platform)
Our rugged S510 Scorpion® military mast antenna shelter trailer tower unit, which features a lightweight all-aluminum telecom shelter enclosure, is built for rough environments with off-road LT tires, torsion spring axles, and a fully-welded chassis. Any of our stout portable telescopic masts (portable antenna masts, unguyed self-supporting towers) in a variety of heights can be coupled to complete your needs for a mobile military mast antenna system.
S510 Scorpion® Shelter Self Supporting Antenna Mast System
These accomplished portable telescopic masts are designed to provide rapid deployment, easy transporting, and decades of low-maintenance service. This military mast antenna is currently being used throughout the Middle East for wireless communications missions. These portable antenna masts can be towed by numerous military vehicles and are C-130 certified for air transport. The optional helicopter lift hooks provide additional mobility and transportability when necessary, making it ideal for portable telescopic masts, portable antenna masts, and military mast antenna configurations.
- This military mast antenna system, with a well-insulated, low RF interference telecom shelter, is ideal for harsh environments requiring a mobile communication or wireless communication platform when married to any of our portable telescopic masts.
- This all-aluminum shelter measures 10ft. (3m) long x 5ft. (1.52m) wide x 5ft.11in (1.80m) high and is capable of housing large amounts of radio telecom equipment.
- The accompanying aluminum, portable telescopic masts are available in ranges from 60ft. (18m) to 103ft. (31m) tall.
- This is a low-maintenance, lightweight telecom shelter mobile platform featuring portable antenna masts.
- It has configurations available to suit any requirement you may have and can be highly customized per your specifications.
- Options include custom electrical packages (50Hz or 60Hz), HVAC systems, slide out radio racks, CARC paint, UID labelling (MIL-STD-130 UID), SMART systems, and more.
- Contact Us to discuss your custom requirements and to obtain a quote for the exact military mast antenna system to meet your needs.
- Additional specifications are listed in the table below.
View a demonstration of this trailer tower unit here (note: same as in sidebar to the upper right).
Contact us for more information. Spec sheets below
• Guy Kit Assembly
• Anchor Kit
• Antenna Stand-off
• 12V DC Electric Winch
• Electric Winch for tilting Tower 12V DC
• 12V DC Battery Pack
• All Aluminum Storage Box
• Spare Tire
• 12V Work Lights
• 120V 500 Watt Removable Floodlight w/ Tripod Base & 50′ Cord
• All Aluminum Co-Ax Cable Reel
• I/O Port Roxtec
• Telephone Inlet Jack
• 5Kw to 12Kw Diesel Quiet Run Gen.
• Aluminum Fuel Tank (25Gal. to 150Gal. (94.635L to 567.81L)
• Outdoor Radio Equipment Cabinet
• Complete Grounding System
• Manual Transfer Switch
• Automatic Transfer
• Shore-Power Cord w/ twist Lock Connection
• Electric Tongue Jack
• Exterior GFI Receptacle
• Cable Ring Assembly
|TOWER AVAILABLE WITH TRAILER UNIT||UNGUYED – T2 MODELS|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER SIZE||120IN(304.80cm) L X 62 ½ (158.75cm)IN W X 76 (193m)IN H|
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL||90 ½ IN (229.87cm)|
|TRAILER WIDTH, FRAME ONLY||86 IN (218.44cm)|
|TRAILER DECK HEIGHT||23 IN (58.42m)|
|GROUND CLERANCE||19 IN (48.26cm)|
|TRAILER LENGTH OFTALL (W/O COUPLER)||300 1/8 IN (762.32cm)|
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WGHT (GVWR)||11,900 (5397kg) – 13,900 (6304kg)|
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WGHT (GAWR)||12,000 – 14,000|
|TRAILER APPROX. WEIGHT SHIPPED (VARIES WITH DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES )||9,000 LBS (4082kg)|
|NUMBER OF AXLES||2|
|AXLE CAPACITY RATING (EACH)||6,000 – 7,000|
|COUPLER CHANNEL (POSITIONS/HOLES)||5/6|
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE||2 5/16 IN (5.87cm)BALL|
|TIRE SIZE (NOTE: ALL RADIAL TIRES!)||LT 235 / 85R / 16|
|TIRE LOAD RANGE||E|
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN )||16|
|SHELTER ON TRAILER HEIGHT||101IN (256.54cm)|
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH TOWER MOUNTED||386 ½ IN (981.71cm)|
|UID Label MIL-STD-130||Yes|