Small Portable Tower
These integrated mobile systems, coupled with a small portable tower, can handle just about any terrain. Boasting substantial ground clearance and high mobility, the 51-20 model makes for a well-rounded mobile tower unit (MTU). A wide array of accessories, including small radio equipment cabinets and generators, are available with this mobile trailer tower, along with a 25 ft (7.62 m), 50 ft (15.24 m), 75 ft (22.86 m), or 100 ft (30.48 m) portable tower to provide a complete mobile trailer tower system.
The 51-20, like all of our integrated mobile towers, comes equipped with a hot-dip galvanized chassis and aluminum tread plate decking. This mobile tower unit (MTU) also includes a galvanized torsion spring axle, interchangeable coupler (lunette eye, ball, etc.) and adjustable height coupler channel, LED DOT lighting, and many other features standard to our small, portable trailer tower systems. One of our best-selling mobile trailer tower units, the 51-20 is a versatile, user-friendly, and robust unit. Combined with its integrated accessories, the 51-20 provides a complete turnkey solution.
This small portable tower system can be towed by smaller vehicles, including SUVs, light-duty trucks, and some cars. Its weight makes it highly mobile, perfect for applications that may be off the beaten path. The 51-20 is a rugged and robust mobile tower system that will provide years of service for any requirements you may have. Some of the features include:
- A 5 ft 6 in W x 16 ft 11 in L (1.67 m x 5. 13 m L) deck and a single axle configuration allows for easy transportation to remote locations.
- Capable of holding smaller gensets and small radio equipment cabinets, as well as Aluma coax reels and antenna tubes, and many optional accessories.
- Most of our guyed towers can be coupled with our 51-20, including the popular T-100H to reach nearly 100 ft (30 meters).
- With a single axle and low tongue weight, most trucks are capable of towing our 51-20 portable tower systems.
- The complete specifications can be found below.
For more information on the TM 51-20 please contact us.