Small Mobile Tower
The TM-12 small mobile tower system is available with a wide variety of options and accessories and is highly suitable for meteorological tower purposes, test data acquisition, and many other small portable tower requirements. In comparison, a large jetski trailer is quite similar in size, but not in design. These small but rugged mobile tower trailers are constructed of tubular structural steel before being hot-dip galvanized, and include our A-frame tongue design with the additional T-bar for added structural integrity and better towing capability. Complies with DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and will allow licensing in all 50 states with shipping available worldwide. Some of the capabilities of the TM-12 small mobile tower system are as follows:
- The deck of the mobile tower unit is about 4ft. wide x 10ft. long (4ft. wide x 5 ft. long mounting space) and able to carry a small radio cabinet to house equipment for use with the small mobile tower.
- Other available accessories include an Aluma coax reel, spare tire, antenna storage tubes, solar power systems, storage boxes, and portable generators.
- Available tower options include heights of 17, 35, and 50 feet, in standard duty, heavy-duty, and extra heavy-duty capacities.
- This small mobile tower unit is extremely lightweight and can be easily transported by any vehicle having a suitable trailer hitch, including SUVs, vans, trucks, cars, and ATVs.
- Due to the compact size and low weight of the TM-12 mobile tower, multiple units can easily be transported in Conex cargo containers, C-130 or larger aircraft, or via flatbed truck decks across the globe.
- Model options available include TM-12, TM-12HD and TM-12UG.
- For a list of the complete specifications please see the table below.
For more information on the TM-12 please contact us.
Specs and Manuals
|TOWERS AVAILABLE WITH UNIT
||GUYED – STANDARD, HEAVY DUTY MODELS UP TO 50 FT (15.24m)
UNGUYED (UG MODEL) – T2 UP TO 32 FT (10M)
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL
||69 1/2IN (176.53cm)
|TRAILER WIDTH, FRAME ONLY
||48 IN (121.92cm)
|TRAILER DECK HEIGHT
||20 IN (50.80cm)
|TRAILER LENGTH OFTALL (W/O COUPLER)
||15FT11 IN (191 IN ) (4.85m)
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WGHT (GVWR)
||2,990LBS (1,356 KGS)
5,190LBS (2,354KGS) HD MODEL
|TRAILER BARE WEIGHT
||990 LBS (449kg)
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WGHT (GAWR)
5,200LBS (2,359KGS) HD MODEL
|TRAILER APPROX. WEIGHT SHIPPED
(VARIES WITH DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES )
|1,800 LBS (816KGS)
2,100 LBS (953 KGS) HD MODEL
|NUMBER OF AXLES
|AXLE CAPACITY RATING (EACH)
||3,500 LBS (1,588 KGS) LEAF SPRING
5,200 LBS (2,359 KGS) TORSION HD MODEL
|COUPLER CHANNEL (POSITIONS/HOLES)
||3 POS./4 HOLES
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE
||2 5/16 IN (5.87cm) BALL, 7,000 LB (3175kg)CAP., 2 HOLES
YES HD MODEL
|TIRE SIZE (NOTE: ALL RADIAL TIRES!)
ST225/75R15 HD MODEL
|TIRE LOAD RANGE
D HD MODEL
|TIRE CAPACITY AND LOAD RATE
||1,760 LBS (798 KGS)
2,540 LBS (1150 KGS)
65 PSI HD MODEL
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN )
||14 IN (36cm) / 4.5 IN (11.43cm) / 5 ON 4.5 IN
15 IN (38CM)/4.5 IN (11.43 CM) / 5 ON 4.5 IN
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN USAGE POSITION
||96 IN (243.84cm)
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN STOWED POSITION
||74 IN (187.96cm)
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH TOWER MOUNTED
||17FT 6 IN (5.33m) (211 ½ IN )
|UID Label MIL-STD-130