Telescopic Towers – Guyed and Unguyed
Aluma proudly offers aluminum guyed and unguyed towers as an efficient solution to meet any of your lightweight telescopic masts requirements. The lower, outer section can be bracketed to a suitable structure rather than guyed.
Our guyed towers are comprised of 2, 3, or 4 telescoping sections and are constructed using lightweight aluminum, extruded 6061-T6 and drawn 6063-T832 tubing. Each tower section is hand welded by certified welders using the TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding process. All towers are rigged to allow the sections to telescope simultaneously, using stainless steel cable and pulleys. All Aluma towers are designed according to the TIA-222-G Structural Standard for antenna supporting structures and antennas.
When purchasing your towers, Aluma will include the following standard features:
- Tilting bases, either our unique H-type hinge base or T-type tilt base (fixed base can be substituted at no charge) (For permanent applications, the tower base is attached to a concrete pad. For temporary applications, an optional temporary base is available for quick, short-term deployment.)
- Building brackets for attachment to a suitable structure against one side of the tower, providing six inches of standoff (numerous others available to suit requirements).
- All tower hardware, including rigging (stainless steel), including cables and pulleys.
- Zinc-plated hand crank worm gear winch (electric winches available).
- Welded aluminum guy ears at the top of each section, color-coded to guy wires. (guy wires sold separately)
- Aluminum masts for easy attachment of antennas or instrumentation.
- Safety stop latch to remove tension on cable and eliminate unwanted retraction.
- Aluminum rollers to aid in extension and retraction.
Please download the brochures with all the products designed for Ham Operators, also known as Amateur Radio Operators: