Aluma aluminum towers eliminate one element of our traditional competition: our towers don’t need to be climbed. Aluma towers can be tilted from vertical to horizontal orientation, eliminating the need for a technician to climb the tower during installation, maintenance, or repair. In conflict zones, Aluma towers keep soldiers out of harm’s way. Our telescoping mast systems can be quickly deployed or stowed in 20-inch increments, in as fast as 15 minutes. Throughout their extended service lifetime, Aluma towers offer unrivaled portability whether towed by vehicle or lifted by helicopter. Reliability, longevity and rugged design, we go where others can’t.
While our aluminum towers offer many benefits, we understand that there are some application scenarios where a steel tower would be more beneficial.
Click here to learn more about our steel tower
Other standard features for aluminum towers include:
- Light weight for easy portability. Can be pulled by a light pickup truck.
- Smallest tower weighs 45 lbs.
- Small footprint
- Guyed towers don’t require extensive guying
- Rapid deployment capability
- Able to be deployed with a minimum number of people
- Longer service life than steel
- Naturally non-corrosive