For the ultimate in integrated mobile towers, look no further than our S8 Hybrid mobile portable communication towers. It combines a roomy 8ft. (2.4m) wide x 8ft. (2.4m) long mobile shelter tower trailer with our larger mobile tower trailer chassis, and of course, one of our portable communication towers for the best of both worlds. Basically, our S8 Hybrid integrated mobile tower system marries our S8 shelter with our S812 trailer chassis, providing an additional 4ft. of trailer deck space for mounting more accessories and equipment.
Integrated Mobile Towers
When finished with the addition of one of our portable communication towers, you obtain one of the most accomplished integrated mobile towers available by any tower manufacturer today. This unique combination of portable communication towers, mobile telecom shelters, and transportable trailers is merged together to make paramount integrated mobile towers. This transportable tower system can be outfitted with a wide array of accessories including Motorola’s R56 Grounding System, large diesel generators, custom fuel cells (including underbody), SMART technology, bunk beds, windows, radio racks, and numerous others.
This S8 Hybrid integrated mobile towers platform also features the following:
- The shelter is capable of easily housing four or more radio equipment racks since it is a substantial 8ft. (2.4m) wide x 8ft. (2.4m) long x 8ft. (2.4m) high.
- The unique combination of our largest trailer chassis married to the aforementioned shelter provides an additional 4ft. (1.2m) of deck space at the front of the shelter, totaling 8ft. (2.4m) wide and 12ft. (3.6m) long.
- Ground clearance of approximately 12 inches (30.5cm).
- Telescopic masts and towers options include most of our offerings, including any of our unguyed models to make this a self-supporting tower system or cell tower trailer.
- With a wide array of accessories and options available, this unit can be outfitted to meet any of your requirements for the perfect cell tower trailer (cell-on-wheels, cell on wheels, COW).
- We recommend nothing smaller than a ¾ ton pickup for towing these mobile tower unit systems.
- For a complete list of specifications on these portable aluminum tower mast systems please view the table shown below.
Optional Accessories Include:
- Cummins Onan generators
- Aluma’s custom coax reels
- Custom Treadplate fuel tanks
- Aluminum Treadplate storage boxes
- 500 watt telescoping lights
- Motorola R56 complete grounding system
- Radio racks
- Air conditioner/heater units
- Antenna storage containers
- Flashing emergency lights
CAUTION: Take care to avoid any contact with overhead power lines when raising, installing, or lowering your tower.Click here for full WARNING.
For more information regarding the S8 and the towers available for this unit please contact us.
|TOWER AVAILABLE WITH TRAILER UNIT||GUYED – X & XX MODELUNGUYED – T2 & TU|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER SIZE||96IN (2.4M) L x 96IN (2.4M) W x 94IN (2.4) H|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER WEIGHT||1,050 LBS (476 KGS)|
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL||100 1/2IN (2.6M)|
|TRAILER WIDTH, FRAME ONLY||96IN (2.4M)|
|TRAILER DECK HEIGHT||33 1/2IN (85CM)|
|TRAILER LENGTH OVERALL (W/O COUPLER)||27FT7IN (331IN ) (8.4 M)|
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WGHT (GVWR)||13,990 LBS (6,346 KGS)|
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WGHT (GAWR)||7,000 LBS (3,175 KGS)|
|TRAILER APPROX. WEIGHT SHIPPED (VARIES WITH DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES )||9,200 LBS (4,173 KGS)|
|NUMBER OF AXLES||2 (TANDEM)|
|AXLE CAPACITY RATING (EACH)||7,000 LBS|
|COUPLER CHANNEL (POSITIONS/HOLES)||7 POS./8 HOLES|
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE||2 5/16IN BALL, 14,000 LB CAP., 2 |
|BRAKES||4 WHEEL ELECTRIC BRAKES|
|TIRE SIZE (NOTE: ALL RADIAL TIRES!)||ST245/75R/16|
|TIRE LOAD RANGE||E (G AVAILABLE)|
|TIRE CAPACITY AND LOAD RATE||3,000 LB (1,361 KGS)|
|TIRE P.S.I.||65 PSI (448.2 KPA)|
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN )||16IN / 6IN / 8 ON 6.5IN|
|SHELTER ON TRAILER HEIGHT||127 1/2IN (3.23M)|
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN USAGE POSITION||146IN (3.7M)|
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH TOWER MOUNTED||33FT 1IN (397IN ) (10 M)|