The 52-60 model is the largest of our mobile tower unit fleet of open trailers with guyed towers.
The 52-60 mobile tower unit consists of a telescoping tower and trailer with a large deck providing ample room for large radio cabinets, generators, fuel cells, and various other accessories to make a complete mobile tower system. This mobile tower unit has integrated mobile towers to make a substantial telescoping tower and trailer with high capacities and payloads.
Mobile Tower Unit (MTU)
The largest of our completely open, flatbed style mobile tower units, the 52-60 telescoping tower and trailer mobile tower system is desirable when large dual or triple bay radio cabinets are needed. The 52-60 comes standard with two (tandem) 5,200lb. (2,359kg) axles, and the upgraded 6,000lb. (2,722 kg) axles are also an option when higher payloads are necessary.
As with all of our telescoping tower and trailer units, this mobile tower unit is built for decades of service and vaunts a fully welded construction, hot-dip galvanized chassis with a super-strong A-frame trailer tongue with an reinforcing T-bar for additional structural integrity. These features allow Aluma Tower to be a premier supplier of any telescoping tower and trailer, mobile tower unit, or integrated mobile towers in the industry. The 12-volt DC trailer lighting and wiring system complies with DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, and is approved for licensing in all 50 states.
The large and highly customizable 52-60 mobile tower unit has numerous options and accessories available to meet any of your telescoping tower and trailer needs. Some of these features and options are as follows:
- It has an extra-large deck size of 5ft. 10in (178cm) wide x 20ft. (610cm) long.
- This beefy portable mast system can handle large generator sets, as well as big, double-door radio cabinets with HVAC systems as an added option.
- An abundance of accessories can be outfitted to this unit, including removable 500W tripod lights, Aluma coax reels, antenna storage tubes, electrical packages, and more.
- Available with any guyed towers having 25ft. (7.6m) or 30ft. (9.1m) long sections; heights up to 112ft. (34m) are attainable.
- Most ½ ton trucks or larger can handle towing of this model, depending on finished weight with accessories.
- For further information and specification details please see the table below.
For more information on the TM 52-60 please contact us.
|TOWERS AVAILABLE WITH UNIT||GUYED – ALL MODELS|
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL||94 1/4IN|
|TRAILER WIDTH, FRAME ONLY||70IN|
|TRAILER DECK HEIGHT||22 1/2IN|
|TRAILER LENGTH OFTALL (W/O COUPLER)||25FT (301 1/2IN )|
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WGHT (GVWR)||9,990 LBS|
|TRAILER BARE WEIGHT||2,300 LBS|
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WGHT (GAWR)||5,200 LBS|
|TRAILER APPROX. WEIGHT SHIPPED
(VARIES WITH DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES )
|NUMBER OF AXLES||2 (TANDEM)|
|AXLE CAPACITY RATING (EACH)||5200 LB|
|COUPLER CHANNEL (POSITIONS/HOLES)||5 POS./6 HOLES|
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE||2 5/16IN BALL, 14,000 LB CAP., 2
|ELECTRIC BRAKES||4 WHEEL ELECTRIC BRAKES|
|TIRE SIZE (NOTE: ALL RADIAL TIRES!)||ST225/75R/15|
|TIRE LOAD RANGE||D|
|TIRE CAPACITY AND LOAD RATE||2540 LB|
|TIRE P.S.I.||65 PSI|
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN )||15IN / 6IN / 6 ON 5.5IN|
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN USAGE POSITION||120IN|
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN STOWED POSITION||96IN|
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH TOWER MOUNTED||31FT (372IN )|
|UID Label MIL-STD-130||Yes|