Cargo Trailer Combo
Our 20ft. (6m) long, heavy-duty enclosed cargo trailer is available with or without a 4ft. (1.2m) long front deck for mounting accessories such as generators, storage boxes, and other outdoor use items. When combined with one of our mobile vehicle unit telescoping tower systems, you can have the perfect cargo trailer combo unit. Integrated tower systems are available up to 100ft. (30m) tall and require guy wire installation for all of these heavy-duty enclosed cargo trailer combo systems.
Heavy-Duty Enclosed Cargo Trailer
The heavy-duty enclosed cargo trailer, models ECT-20 and ECT20D4 cargo trailer combo systems, both feature rear barn doors, a curbside entry door, aluminum wheels, a heavy-duty steel chassis and enclosure frame, aluminum enclosure skin available in a multitude of colors, aluminum treadbrite accents, dual torsion spring axles, all LED DOT lights, and a custom aluminum roof rack for easy mounting of your portable tower system. As one of our most cost-effective cargo trailer combo units, this versatile heavy-duty enclosed cargo trailer coupled with a vehicle mounted mast serves as a great value to the end user when needing a cargo trailer combo with a telescoping aluminum tower.
More great features of these economical heavy-duty enclosed cargo trailer with vehicle mounted masts include:
- All ECT-type cargo trailer combo tower systems come with front and rear air circulation vents, four stabilizing outriggers, four leveling jacks, all LED lights, rear padlockable barn doors, curbside entry door (locking), tongue jack, and aluminum wheels.
- The cargo trailer combo is highly-customizable and features a heavy-duty enclosed cargo trailer, available with or without a 4ft. (1.2m) front mounting flatbed deck, a large interior for accessories and options, a custom fabricated aluminum roof rack, and, of course, one of our vehicle mounted masts to complete the cargo trailer combo.
- Electrical combo trailer options for the heavy-duty enclosed cargo trailer include shore power inlets, transfer switches, generators, air conditioning and heating systems, data cable ports, and more.
- For additional specifications on the ECT-20 (no front deck) and ECT-20D4 (4ft. front deck) heavy-duty enclosed cargo trailer combo system, see the specifications below.
• Guy Kit Assembly
• Anchor Kit
• Dual Obstruction Light
• Antenna Stand-off
• 12V DC Electric Winch
• Electric Winch for tilting Tower 12V DC
• 12V DC Battery Pack
• All Aluminum Storage Box
• Spare Tire
• A/C and Heat (Roof or Wall Mounted)
• 12V Work Lights
• 120V 500 Watt Floodlight With 5′ Telescoping Pole
• 120V 500 Watt Removable Floodlight w/ Tripod Base & 50′ Cord
• All Aluminum Co-Ax Cable Reel
• I/O Port Roxtec
• Telephone Inlet
• Dual Cat5
• 20 Amp Twist Lock
• 5Kw to 20Kw Diesel Quiet Run Gen.
• Custom All Aluminum Fuel Tank (25 Gal. to 150 Gal.)
• Electronic Equipment Rack
• Complete Grounding System
• Automatic & Manual Transfer Switch
• Shore-Power Cord w/ twist Lock Connection
• Dri-Dek Flooring
• All Aluminum Work Station Cabinets
• Bunk Bed
• Roof Access Ladder
• Electric Tongue Jack
• Exterior GFI Receptacle
• Solar Battery Charge
• Aluminum Underbody Dual Battery Box w/ Slide out Tray
• Cable Ring
• 22ft. Little Giant Ladder
Also, view them here.
|TOWER AVAILABLE WITH UNIT||GUYED – ALL MODELS|
|ENCLOSED SIZE||252IN (6.4M) L x 96IN (2.4M) W x 75IN (1.9M) H|
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL||102IN (2.6M)|
|ENCLOSURE INTERIOR HEIGHT||79 IN (2M)|
|TRAILER LENGTH OVERALL (W/O COUPLER)||24FT (288IN ) (7.3M)|
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT (GCWR)||9,990 LBS (4,531 KGS)|
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WEIGHT (GAWR)||5,200 LBS (2,359 KGS)|
|TRAILER APPROXIMATE SHIPPING WEIGHT
(VARIES W/ DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES)
|4,400 LBS (1,996 KGS)|
|NUMBER OF AXLES||2 (TANDEM)|
|AXLES CAPACITY RATING (EACH)||5,200 LB (2,359 KGS)|
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE||2 5/16IN BALL|
|BREAKS||4 WHEEL ELECTRIC BRAKES|
|TIRE SIZE (ALL RADIAL TIRES)||ST225/75R/15|
|TIRE LOAD RANGE||D|
|TIRE CAPACITY AND LOAD RATE||2,540 LB (1,152 KGS)|
|TIRE P.S.I.||65 PSI (448.2 KPA)|
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN)||15IN / 6IN / 8 ON 6.5IN|
|UID LABEL MIL-STD-130||YES|