Privately held Aluma Tower Company, Inc is the world’s preeminent supplier of aluminum mobile tower systems with thousands of units successfully deployed globally. The company is headquartered in Vero Beach, FL.
Aluma conceives, designs, engineers, manufactures, integrates, deploys, and services its core products. These products include a robust line of customizable telescoping towers, both guyed and un-guyed. Aluma’s towers can be fix-mounted or mounted on company manufactured skids, truck beds, open trailers, and shelter trailers. Additional products include highly customized, environmentally controlled radio cabinets and shelters, integration and test of customer furnished or Aluma provided equipment, and post-delivery support and logistics. Available accessories include custom antenna brackets, and generators and other portable power solutions, including solar panels and obstruction lighting.
Industries traditionally served by the company include military, telecommunications service providers, law enforcement, emergency management, surveillance, weather monitoring, oil and gas, and utilities. Aluma is currently expanding into additional vertical markets, driven by an enhanced focus on customer applications and use cases coupled with 5G/6G technology and accelerating movement to private networks. This new focus is opening an enormous wave of opportunities for Aluma in education, rural broadband, and private company sectors.
Poised for a period of dramatic growth we are searching for a seasoned, accomplished, respected, innovative technology-related industry leader to serve as our Program Manager.
Aluma seeks a seasoned Program Manager to assume a leadership role in ensuring the success of key customer engagements. The Program Manager will develop productive partnerships within the Aluma organization and with its largest customers to drive selected programs to successful competition within budget and on time. This individual will act as a liaison between Aluma Engineering, Production, and Quality teams and appropriate customer personnel. The role of the incumbent is to streamline project progression and promote effective communication efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in final phases of the sales process to ensure clarity around program scope and definition, including confirming all commitments made to the customer are clearly recorded and agreed upon by both parties.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage a substantive, communicative, collaborative relationship with key customer program participants and the Aluma family.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan that is focused both internally and externally. Gain agreement within the Aluma and customer organizations ensuring that there is total “buy-in” by all relevant team members and overseers.
- Provide daily oversight on program progress, recording this progress within the project plan, and coordinating at a ground level course corrections necessary to ensure that the program remains on schedule. Publish an update project plan document daily.
- Serve as a guide and coach in resolving internal team member conflict and Aluma/customer conflict, to ensure strong relationships are maintained and the project is not impacted by conflict.
- Escalate unsolved issues that may impact the success of the project in an extremely timely manner to whatever level is necessary, including the COO, to keep the project on track.
- Upon completion of a project, conduct a closing debrief session to collect experiences, knowledge, and wisdom that can be used to inform future projects on the pathway to successful completion.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to manage both downward and upward
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Efficient organization and task management
- Seasoned problem-solving skills
- Goal orientation
- Proficiency in software tools to build, track and report on extremely complex projects with multiple participants
- Fearlessness in decision making to achieve desired results
- Strong analytical skills of complex data to draw relevant conclusions
- Natural ability to develop and nurture collaborative relationships
- Willingness to accept high levels of responsibility and accountability
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
- Structured project management training in a work environment
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-centric project management
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- PMP Preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
This job description is an overview of the job and is not intended to include all tasks or responsibilities. Additional tasks or responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of Management. The company reserves the right to modify this description as it sees fit.
The company offers an upper quadrant benefits package and opportunity for career advancement. Available at www.alumatower.com, our “Cultural Deck” details the company’s value system including focus on helping each employee achieve their “Full Potential”.
Aluma Tower Company, Inc. requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.