Cell On Wheels (COW)
The largest of our standard shelter sizes, the S812 is capable of handling large amounts of equipment as a self-supporting tower system.
As the top-of-the line portable antenna mast system , the S812 telescoping tower trailer is our best selling and most capable self-supporting tower system. This unit is also available in a military version as the S812MIL, and any way you look at it, makes for the ideal and efficient telescoping tower trailer or telecom shelter unit. It is extremely roomy and built to be an integral part of your complete system.
As the alpha male of our pack, it is offered with any of our wide array of options or accessories, including nearly any customizations you may desire or require, to provide a paramount self-supporting tower system. The telescoping tower mast offerings include any of our unguyed towers, either our T2 or TU models, as well as any of our larger, high-payload, extreme-duty towers.
Self-Supporting Tower System
Simply put, our S812 self-supporting tower system is the best-of-the-best. So, rest assured, we can build a custom portable antenna mast system to meet and, most likely, exceed your expectations and needs.
More information and details pertaining to our S812 telescoping tower trailer are as follows:
- Overall dimensions of our S812 shelter are 8ft.(2.44m) wide x 12ft. (3.66m) long x 8ft. (2.44m) high.
- This portable antenna mast system shelter has a very spacious interior and can be configured to house up to nine of our unique slide out, rotating radio racks, along with other items you may require to support your telescoping tower mast.
- With a vast offering of options and accessories, the sky is truly the limit with our S812 self-supporting tower system.
- Providing a very rugged trailer chassis with high payload capacities and good ground clearance, our S812 self-supporting tower systems have quickly become one of our best-sellers.
- By merging our unguyed mobile telescopic mast towers with our S812 self-supporting tower base trailer, we offer our top-of-the-line self-supporting tower mast systems.
- Other aluminum telescopic antenna towers can also be paired with this unit, along with nearly any needed products you may require or specify.
- A larger tow vehicle having a one ton capacity is our recommendation for this heavyweight mobile antenna system.
- View the complete specifications for our S812 self-supporting tower system below.
Optional accessories include
- 500 watt telescoping lights
- Air conditioner/heater units
- Aluma’s custom coax reels
- Aluminum Treadplate storage boxes
- Antenna storage containers
- Cummins Onan generators
- Custom Treadplate fuel tanks
- Flashing emergency lights
- Motorola R56 complete grounding system
- Radio racks
CAUTION: Take care to avoid any contact with overhead power lines when raising, installing, or lowering your tower. Click here for full WARNING.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
|TOWER AVAILABLE WITH TRAILER UNIT||GUYED – X & XX MODELUNGUYED – T2 & TU|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER SIZE||144IN (365.76cm) L x 96IN (243.84cm) W x 94IN (238.76cm) H|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER WEIGHT||1350 LBS (612kg)|
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL||100 1/2IN (255.27cm)|
|TRAILER WIDTH, FRAME ONLY||96IN (243.84cm)|
|TRAILER DECK HEIGHT||33 1/2IN (85.09cm)|
|TRAILER LENGTH OFTALL (W/O COUPLER)||27FT7IN (331IN )|
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WGHT (GVWR)||11,990 LBS (5438kg)(13,990 available)|
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WGHT (GAWR)||6,000 LBS (2721kg)(7,000 available)|
|TRAILER APPROX. WEIGHT SHIPPED (VARIES WITH DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES )||9,500 LBS (4082kg)|
|NUMBER OF AXLES||2 (TANDEM)|
|AXLE CAPACITY RATING (EACH)||6,000 LBS (2721kg) (7,000 AVAILABLE)|
|COUPLER CHANNEL (POSITIONS/HOLES)||7 POS./8 HOLES|
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE||2 5/16IN BALL, 14,000 LB (6350kg)CAP., 2HOLES|
|BRAKES||4 WHEEL ELECTRIC BRAKES|
|TIRE SIZE (NOTE: ALL RADIAL TIRES!)||ST245/75R/16|
|TIRE LOAD RANGE||E (G AVAILABLE)|
|TIRE CAPACITY AND LOAD RATE||3000 LB (1360kg)|
|TIRE P.S.I.||65 PSI|
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN )||16IN (408.94cm) / 6IN (154.94cm) /8 ON 6.5IN (16.510cm)|
|SHELTER ON TRAILER HEIGHT||127 1/2IN (323.85cm)|
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN USAGE POSITION||146IN (370.84cm)|
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH TOWER MOUNTED||33FT 1IN (397IN )|
|UID LABEL MIL-STD-130||Yes|