Portable Aluminum Trailer
Our S7 portable aluminum tower system has a shelter size of 78in. wide x 84in. long x 84in. high and can be equipped to provide ideal portable tower trailers for any two-way radio, data transfer, meteorological, incident command post, or other portable communication needs.
Portable Tower Trailers
Our portable tower trailers are simply designed while still robust enough to provide decades of low maintenance service. All of our models include a portable aluminum tower to complete the telescoping tower trailer system. The telescoping aluminum tower rest atop the shelter trailer tower in a horizontal position and simply rotates to the rear of the portable tower trailers for deployment and to use the telescoping tower trailer. All of our telescoping tower trailer systems are available with electric tilt winches to aid in pivoting the portable aluminum tower. Aluma Tower’s portable tower trailer shelter designs employ an all-aluminum finish and are fabricated using welds and 3M Hybrid Technology. Generators, electrical packages, radio equipment racks, and antenna standoffs are just some of the accessories and options we can offer to complete your telescoping tower trailer or portable tower trailers. More details are as follows:
- Configurable to house up to three racks of radio equipment, yet still lightweight enough to be towed by your typical full-sized pickup truck or similar vehicle, our S7 telescoping tower trailer makes for supreme portable tower trailers.
- The S7 is an ideal solution where a fair amount of equipment is needed but no larger tow vehicle is required as with most competitors who offer a portable aluminum tower, telescoping tower trailer, or portable tower trailers.
- To provide well-rounded portable tower trailers, this model is available with most of our vast line of accessories and options.
- Portable aluminum tower options include heights of 25ft. to 100ft. towers, from heavy-duty payload capacities up to our extra-extra-heavy-duty 50ft. tower capacities (model T-50XXHD).
- Full specifications for this telescoping tower trailer are available here (link to spec sheet).
CAUTION: Take care to avoid any contact with overhead power lines when raising, installing, or lowering your tower.Click here for full WARNING.
Specs and Manuals
| || |
|TOWER AVAILABLE WITH TRAILER UNIT||GUYED – ALL MODELS|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER SIZE||7ft Long x 6ft 6in Wide x 7ft High|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER SIZE IN METERS||2.1336m L x 1.9812m W x 2.1336m H|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER WEIGHT||900 lbs (408kg)|
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL||8ft 6in (2.5908m)|
|TRAILER WIDTH, FRAME ONLY||6 ft 6in (1.9812m)|
|TRAILER DECK HEIGHT||2ft 4.5in (0.72390m)|
|TRAILER LENGTH OFTALL (W/O COUPLER)||24ft 5in (7.4422m)|
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WGHT (GVWR)||9,990 lbs (4531kg)|
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WGHT (GAWR)||5,200 lbs (2358kg)|
|TRAILER APPROX. WEIGHT SHIPPED (VARIES WITH||5,800 lbs (2630kg)|
|DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES )|
|NUMBER OF AXLES||2 (TANDEM)|
|AXLE CAPACITY RATING (EACH)||5200 lbs (2358kg)|
|COUPLER CHANNEL (POSITIONS/HOLES)||5 POS./6 HOLES|
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE||2 5/16in BALL, 14,000 LB CAP., 2 HOLES|
|BRAKES||4 WHEEL ELECTRIC BRAKES|
|TIRE SIZE (NOTE: ALL RADIAL TIRES!)||ST225/75R/15|
|TIRE LOAD RANGE||D|
|TIRE CAPACITY AND LOAD RATE||2540 lbs (1152kg)|
|TIRE P.S.I.||65 PSI|
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN )||16in/6in / 8 ON 6.5in|
|SHELTER ON TRAILER HEIGHT||9ft 4.5in (2.8575m)|
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN USAGE POSITION||9ft 4.5in (2.8575m)|
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH TOWER MOUNTED||31ft 7in (9.6266m)|
|UID LABEL MIL-STD-130||Yes|
For more information regarding the S7 and the towers available for this unit please contact us.