Portable Telescopic Masts
Aluma Tower Company, Inc. offers an economical solution for applications requiring a trailer mounted mast system with their S6 telecom shelter mobile platform.
Our S6 model trailer mounted mast is the smallest shelter vehicle mounted mast in our portfolio. As with all of our shelters, it offers a solid built, portable shelter on a trailer with a mobile lattice tower on top that pivots to the rear of the unit. Although it is smaller, it does not lack in capability or options, including custom electrical systems, radio racks, and most other accessories we offer, to make an ideal trailer mounted mast or portable telescopic mast tower system. Since it is smaller and lightweight, it can be towed by most vehicles equipped with class 4 hitches, making it a diverse vehicle mounted mast tower unit.
Trailer Mounted Mast: How It Works
All of our trailer mounted mast systems are user-friendly and designed with ergonomics in mind. Each portable telescopic antenna system is simple to deploy and easy to maintain, providing easy communications establishment and decades of service to meet any trailer mounted mast needs, including any portable military mast needs you may have.
The mobile shelter measures 76in. (193cm) wide x 60in. (152.40cm) long x 84in. (213.36cm) high.
- Although this is the smallest of our telecom shelter sizes, it still has ample room for 1-2 standard-sized radio racks and all the functionality and accessories available as the larger systems, including HVAC systems, generators, and electrical systems.
- It is lightweight enough to be extremely mobile and towed by most trucks, while still providing a shelter enclosure to house your communications equipment and makes for a simple, lightweight trailer mounted mast mobile platform.
- A range of towers from 25ft. (7.62m) to 100ft. (30.48m) are available with this model, including our extra-extra-heavy-duty version (T-50XXHD).
For details, please review our the specifications below.
Optional Accessories Include
- Cummins Onan generators
- Aluma’s custom coax reels
- Custom Treadplate fuel tanks
- Aluminum Treadplate storage boxes
- 500 watt telescoping lights
- Motorola R56 complete grounding system
- Radio racks
- Air conditioner/heater units
- Antenna storage containers
- Flashing emergency lights
- Numerous other accessories
CAUTION: Take care to avoid any contact with overhead power lines when raising, installing, or lowering your tower. Click here for full WARNING.
For more information regarding the S6 and the towers available please contact us. Spec sheets are below.
|TOWER AVAILABLE WITH TRAILER UNIT||GUYED – ALL MODELS|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER SIZE||60IN L (152cm) x 76IN (193cm) W x 84IN (213cm) H|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER WEIGHT||650 lbs. (294kg)|
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL||100IN (254cm)|
|TRAILER WIDTH, FRAME ONLY||76IN (193cm)|
|TRAILER DECK HEIGHT||28 1/2IN (72.39cm)|
|TRAILER LENGTH OFTALL (W/O COUPLER)||21FT4IN (7.41m )|
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WGHT (GVWR)||9,990 LBS (4531kg)|
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WGHT (GAWR)||5,200 LBS (2358kg)|
|TRAILER APPROX. WEIGHT SHIPPED (VARIES WITH DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES )||5,400 LBS (2449kg)|
|NUMBER OF AXLES||2 (TANDEM)|
|AXLE CAPACITY RATING (EACH)||5200 LB|
|COUPLER CHANNEL (POSITIONS/HOLES)||5 POS./6 HOLES|
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE||2 5/16IN BALL, 14,000 LB CAP., 2
|BRAKES||4 WHEEL ELECTRIC BRAKES|
|TIRE SIZE (NOTE: ALL RADIAL TIRES!)||ST225/75R/15|
|TIRE LOAD RANGE||D|
|TIRE CAPACITY AND LOAD RATE||2540 LB|
|TIRE P.S.I.||65 PSI|
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN )||15IN / 6IN / 6 ON 5.5IN|
|SHELTER ON TRAILER HEIGHT||112 1/2IN|
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN USAGE POSITION||133IN|
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH TOWER MOUNTED||28FT3IN (339IN )|
|UID LABEL MIL-STD-130||Yes|