Small Portable Tower
The smallest of our entire mobile trailer tower fleet is the TM-12 open style small mobile tower system. This lightweight mobile tower unit features five stabilizing outriggers and is a very efficient small mobile tower system when that is all you require. The efficient small portable tower is simple to deploy and has many of the great features found in our larger mobile trailer tower systems. The galvanized trailer chassis houses five stabilizing outriggers and offers rapid deployment capability, as well as a small deck to mount accessories for the small portable tower support.
Small Mobile Tower
The TM-12 small mobile tower system is available with a wide variety of options and accessories and is highly suitable for meteorological tower purposes, test data acquisition, and many other small portable tower requirements. In comparison, a large jetski trailer is quite similar in size, but not in design. These small but hearty mobile tower trailers are constructed of tubular structural steel before being hot-dip galvanized, and include our A-frame tongue design with the additional T-bar for added structural integrity of this mobile tower unit. Complies with DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and will allow licensing in all 50 states. Some of the capabilities of the TM-12 small mobile tower system are as follows:
- The deck of the mobile tower unit is about 4ft. wide x 16ft. long and able to carry a small radio cabinet to house equipment for use with the small mobile tower.
- Other available accessories for a complete mobile trailer tower include an Aluma coax reel, spare tire, antenna storage tubes, and portable generators.
- Small mobile tower options are standard and heavy duty masts, in either 35ft. or 50ft. heights on this mobile tower unit.
- As a small mobile tower unit that is extremely lightweight it makes transporting these systems easy by most vehicles having a suitable trailer hitch, including SUVs, vans, trucks, and cars.
- The TM-12 is a small mobile tower trailer that can fit into a transport container, C-130 aircraft, or on a flatbed truck deck for easy transportability.
- For a list of the complete specifications please see the table below or feel free to contact Us to discuss all of your small mobile tower or mobile trailer tower requirements.
For more information on the TM-12 please contact us.
Specs and Manuals
|TOWERS AVAILABLE WITH UNIT||GUYED – STANDARD, HEAVY DUTY MODELS UP TO 50 FT (15.24m)|
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL||69 1/2IN (176.53cm)|
|TRAILER WIDTH, FRAME ONLY||48 IN (121.92cm)|
|TRAILER DECK HEIGHT||20 IN (50.80cm)|
|TRAILER LENGTH OFTALL (W/O COUPLER)||15FT11 IN (191 IN ) (4.85m)|
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WGHT (GVWR)||1,990 LBS (902kg)|
|TRAILER BARE WEIGHT||990 LBS (449kg)|
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WGHT (GAWR)||2,000 LBS. (907kg)|
|TRAILER APPROX. WEIGHT SHIPPED |
(VARIES WITH DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES )
|1,400 LBS. (635kg)|
|NUMBER OF AXLES||1 (SINGLE)|
|AXLE CAPACITY RATING (EACH)||1500 LB (680kg)|
|COUPLER CHANNEL (POSITIONS/HOLES)||3 POS./4 HOLES|
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE||2 5/16 IN (5.87cm) BALL, 7,000 LB (3175kg)CAP., 2 HOLES|
|TIRE SIZE (NOTE: ALL RADIAL TIRES!)||ST175/80R/ 13|
|TIRE LOAD RANGE||C|
|TIRE CAPACITY AND LOAD RATE||1360 LB (616kg)|
|TIRE P.S.I.||50 PSI|
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN )||13 IN (33.02) / 4.5 IN (11.43cm) / 5 ON 4.5 IN|
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN USAGE POSITION||96 IN (243.84cm)|
|FINISHED HEIGHT, TOWER IN STOWED POSITION||74 IN (187.96cm)|
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH TOWER MOUNTED||17FT 6 IN (5.33m) (211 ½ IN )|
|UID Label MIL-STD-130|