Cell Site on Wheels
The S812MIL is a military tactical trailer tower mast unit devised and optimized for extremely rough terrain usage, including many FOB’s in the Middle East, and was designed with input from numerous armed forces personnel in order to provide the pinnacle of any telescopic antenna mast portable platforms.
Telescopic Antenna Mast Portable
The basic design is modeled after our standard S812 mobile trailer tower; however, it is enhanced with interchangeable military vehicle tires, thicker aluminum structures, more robust steel designs, and much greater transportability. Our S812MIL has allowed us to become the elite amongst cell-on-wheels manufacturers and provider of elite telescopic antenna mast portable systems.
- This S812MIL mobile trailer tower shelter is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum alloys and provides an enclosure size of 8ft. (2.44m) wide x 12ft. (3.66m) long x 8ft. (2.44m) high.
- It was designed for unparalleled military mobility as a telescopic antenna mast portable system and can easily be disassembled to provide unmatched portability via many military aircrafts.
- These units feature heavy-duty galvanized trailers and lightweight aluminum telescopic masts and towers to provide ideal telescopic antenna mast portable units to meet any need as a tactical elevated antenna mast system.
- The small deployment footprint is just 25ft. (7.6m) wide x 35ft. (10.7m) long for this mobile trailer tower.
- This telescopic antenna mast portable platform can be towed by any one ton vehicle, including MRAPs, and requires no special licenses. This is not typical of other cell-on-wheels manufacturers.
- Highly-customizable with European or Middle Eastern 50Hz electrical systems, including generators, CARC or other mil-spec paints, quick disconnects for accessories, bunk beds for personnel or first aid, Kevlar linings, and nearly any other requirement; this makes the S812MIL an elite telescopic antenna mast portable.
- Telescopic masts and towers can be equipped ranging from 25ft.(7.62m) to 103ft. (31.39m) and include our unguyed towers to provide self-supporting tower mast systems or an ideal tactical elevated antenna mast system.
- Please contact us to discuss the complete specifications you require or review many of the standard features below.
Additional advantages of Mobile Trailer Tower
• A small setup area of only 25ft. (7.62m) x 35ft. (10.668m)
• It can be towed by a one ton vehicle
• No special licenses required to tow
• Can easily handle very rough terrain
- Cummins Onan generators
- Aluma’s custom coax reels
- Custom Treadplate fuel tanks
- Aluminum Treadplate storage boxes
- 500 watt telescoping lights
- Motorola R56 complete grounding system
- Radio racks
- Air conditioner/heater units
- Antenna storage containers
- Flashing emergency lights
- Numerous other accessories
CAUTION: Take care to avoid any contact with overhead power lines when raising, installing, or lowering your tower. Click here for full WARNING.
|TOWER AVAILABLE WITH TRAILER UNIT||UNGUYED – T2 MODELS|
|ALUMINUM SHELTER SIZE||144 IN (365.76cm) L X 96 (243.84cm) IN W X 93 ¾IN (238.12cm)H|
|TRAILER WIDTH OVERALL||100 ½ IN (255.27cm)|
|TRAILER WIDTH, FRAME ONLY||96 IN (243.84m)|
|TRAILER DECK HEIGHT||32 IN (81.28m)|
|GROUND CLERANCE||17 ¾ IN (45.085cm)|
|TRAILER LENGTH OFTALL (W/O COUPLER)||324 IN (822.96cm)|
|TRAILER GROSS VEHICLE WGHT (GVWR)||15,900 (7212kg) – 19,900 (9026kg)|
|TRAILER GROSS AXLE WGHT (GAWR)||16,000 (7257kg) – 20,000 (9071kg)|
|TRAILER APPROX. WEIGHT SHIPPED (VARIES WITH DIFFERENT ACCESSORIES )||14,500 LBS (6577kg)|
|NUMBER OF AXLES||2|
|AXLE CAPACITY RATING (EACH)||8,000 – 10,000|
|COUPLER CHANNEL (POSITIONS/HOLES)||4/3|
|STANDARD COUPLER SIZE||PINTO HOOK|
|TIRE SIZE (NOTE: ALL RADIAL TIRES!)||37 X 12.50 RV. 5 LT|
|TIRE LOAD RANGE||MIL – STD|
|WHEEL / RIM SIZE (DIA./WIDTH/BOLT PATTERN )||16.5|
|SHELTER ON TRAILER HEIGHT||135 IN (342.90cm)|
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH TOWER MOUNTED||415 IN (1054.1cm)|
|UID Label MIL-STD-130||Yes|